Magnificent detached villa
14,900 CHFAvenue Pierre-Odier 3, GE Chêne-Bougeries 1224 view on map
Villas 320 m 2 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms Year built 1947
This magnificent detached villa with 8 rooms and approximately 320 m2 of living space is located close to the International School. Also known as Ecolint, the latter was founded in 1924 and is presented as the oldest of the great international schools in the world.
Located in the heart of the town of Chêne-Bougerie, in a calm and green environment, this "favorite" object is erected on a plot of more than 2,000 m2 and is distributed as follows:
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall
- Guest WC
- Closed kitchen, fully fitted and equipped with a reduced / pantry
- Dining room, terrace and garden access
- Double living room with library
- Bedroom with its adjoining shower room
1st floor :
- Master bedroom with dressing area and adjoining shower room / WC
- Additional bedroom with wall cabinets
- Bathroom / WC
- Large heated multipurpose room that can be used as a guest bedroom or a beautiful games room
- Shower room / WC
- Laundry room with connections for washing machine and dryer
- Technical room: Oil heating
- Reduced under stairs
- Wine cellar
- Beautiful terraces
- Spacious and magnificent garden in perfect condition
- A closed box for one car and numerous outdoor parking spaces
- Automatic gate
This rare property with breathtaking exteriors, is ideal for a family with children and was renovated to accommodate its new occupants in the best possible conditions.
RENT: CHF 14,900.00
AVAILABILITY: TO BE AGREED
Chêne-Bougeries has approximately 11,000 inhabitants and includes the localities of Conches, Grange-Canal and La Gradelle.
It is located on the left bank of the Rhône and borders the municipalities of Cologny, Vandoeuvres, Chêne-Bourg, Thônex, Veyrier and Geneva.
Many shops and public services are located in the town. There are also many craft businesses and liberal professions.
The town is served by lines 8, 5, 34 and C of the bus and by line 12 of the tramway.
It also benefits from the new CEVA link which serves the neighboring town of Chêne-Bourg and connects Geneva International Airport in 20 minutes. Chêne-Bougeries is accessible from Geneva via the Chêne, Malagnou and Florissant roads.
Year built 1947
Number of rooms 8
Number of apartments 1
Animal allowed No
Post Office Box 1224
Price 14,900 CHF
SPG OneSPG One, 41 58 861 31 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency SPG One
Object ID 3967343
Availability To be agreed